Oxytetracycline injection (OXYTONG) is mainly used for the treatment of beef cattle and pigs infected by gram-positive and negative bacteria, mycoplasma, Leptospira, Rickettsia and chlamydia. This article will introduce the function, usage and dosage of oxytetracycline injection (OXYTONG).
Effect of oxytetracycline injection (OXYTONG)
It is used to treat infections caused by sensitive gram positive and negative bacteria, Rickettsia, mycoplasma, etc.
1. White dysentery of calves, lambs and piglets caused by Escherichia coli or Salmonella.
2. Pasteurella caused by cattle failure, swine pulmonary disease, etc.
3. Bovine pneumonia and swine asthma caused by Mycoplasma.
4. Theileria bovis, actinomycete pneumonia, leptospirosis and eperythrozoonosis suis.
5. Local use for local necrosis, uterine abscess, endometritis, etc.
Pharmacological action of oxytetracycline injection (OXYTONG)
1. Lower irritation: This product has high concentration of active ingredients, less dosage, and added analgesics, which has less irritation to the injection site and is safer for young and pregnant animals.
2. Good stability: using advanced preparation technology such as inclusion technology to solve the unstable phenomenon of high concentration oxytetracycline injection (OXYTONG), such as easy discoloration. The preparation does not change color and oxidize for a long time.
3. Rapid absorption, strong tissue permeability, wide distribution of drugs, reaching the therapeutic blood concentration in 15-20 minutes.
4. Long acting: This product is made of advanced technology and high-quality raw materials. The effective blood concentration can be maintained for 4 days.
Dosage and administration of oxytetracycline injection (OXYTONG)
Systemic therapy: intramuscular injection, 0.05-0.1ml per 1kg body weight, for all kinds of livestock.
Local medication: for external use or uterine perfusion, dilute the solution 5-10 times with water for injection, directly coat the local necrosis or inject it into the uterus, 100-200ml for cattle and horses, 40-100ml for pigs and sheep, 25-50ml for rabbits, dogs and cats; for breast perfusion, 10ml for cattle, 4ml for sheep and pigs.
Send your message to us:
Post time: Jan-06-2021